vrijdag 2 februari 1990

Still trying to find the obvious, anew


”To all of your commands I obey,
who made your world
and created your life
To all of my commands you obey,
who wander through my world
and live all of my lives”

1990
various techniques on chipwood
(80 x125)
Sold.



Lost the title, have to get back on that... it's oil on something very hard though... Sold, also.1


”So be it, coffee spilled over broken wishes”

Well both in the flesh
needed abstract utilities
Invisible in the hugh, high hall
was the man with the lamp
I walked right through him
as I once did before

So be it, coffee spilled over broken wishes
My island floats,
I feel secure
Between this winters’ pearls
I take my humble bow

1990
oil on plywood
(75 x 88)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

A warm wellmeant thank you for this sponteanious reaction. I estimate it to be about 37.3. Celsius, that is, for the foreign in origin. One can only go crazy so far...